Sebo Engineers Torx Screwdriver
- Brand: Manchester Vacs
- Product Code: T20 Star Sebo Screwdriver
- Availability: In Stock
This is the T20 Torx screwdriver that you will need to do certain jobs inside your Sebo, for example:
- Replacing the front chrome strip on an X7, XP, or Evolution model
- Replacing the motor on a Felix or Dart
- Working inside the cleaner head, either replacing the front strip or other jobs on a BS36/46 Comfort or BS360/460
- Stripping down a K series, E series or D series cylinder machine
If you plan DIY repairs on your Sebo or are a service engineer who repairs Sebo vacuums, you're going to need one of these in your toolbox. A Phillips or Pozi opens the outer cases, but many internal jobs require this one.
As a T20 Torx star with the anti-tamper tip, this has many other applications too, certainly with domestic appliances and electronics. It's one of those obscure screwdrivers that you don't know you need until you need it, and when you need it you won't have one. So you may as well get one while you are here.
If you want to strip down a cylinder model vacuum-driven brush head, you want >this one< instead. For any other Torx star screws you’ll encounter in a Sebo, you want this one.
Our tracked 1-2 day UK delivery charge is a flat rate on order values from £0 up to £120, whereupon it becomes free. So if you only came here for this, make use of the delivery by getting any other tools, bags, accessories or spare parts at the same time as you won't pay any extra for delivery.