Bearing Puller for Sebo Motors
- Brand: Smiths Tools
- Product Code: Bearing Puller Tool (17a)
- Availability: In Stock
Please note: This tool is supplied on the condition it is non-returnable.
This is a correct size bearing puller to allow you to remove the bearings from motor shafts fitted to Sebo vacuum cleaners.
On our other listings below we also sell the bearings and the carbon brushes.
To suit bearing removal on motors fitted to the following machines:
- Sebo X1 (including Lamb/Ametek)
- Sebo X1.1
- Sebo X4
- Sebo X5
- Sebo XP2
- Sebo XP3
- Sebo 300 Evolution
- Sebo 350 Evolution
- Sebo 450 Evolution
- Sebo Evo variants (blue body)
- Sebo BS36
- Sebo BS46
- All cylinder model Sebo vacuums
- Fitting motor bearings is not an amateur job. You should be experienced in similar engineering jobs to consider stripping down a motor.
- You can watch a video of one of our engineers stripping down and rebuilding a Sebo motor on our advice forums >>here<<.
The delivery cost for DPD next day is the same whatever you order from us, so why not stock up on spare bags and any other items you may need while you are shopping with us? See the related items below for other items you may need.