Buy Sebo Vacuum Cleaners in and Around Cheshire
Authorised Sebo Dealers
Cheshire – Manchester – Stockport
Sales – Service – Repairs – Parts – Accessories
Looking for a new Sebo vacuum cleaner?
Before you buy from an unknown seller online or visit John Lewis, consider our Premium Home Delivery service.
Our Premium Home Delivery service means convenience and certainty of delivery from a reputable source
We deliver your new Sebo ourselves (not with a courier). We unpack and assemble it for you, demonstrate the functions (in case you are unfamiliar), we take away the packaging, and if you have an old vacuum cleaner you want to dispose of, we will take that away too at no extra charge.
If you want a new Sebo vacuum cleaner, we want your business!
When you buy from us, there is no need to carry cumbersome boxes across the retail park to your car in the rain. There is no need to hang around waiting for couriers who may lose or mishandle your item in transit. There is no need to read manuals on how to assemble the product. There is no need to buy from a faceless internet seller; some of whom sell repackaged returns, grey imports or aged, discontinued models simply to meet a competitive price point.
As authorised Sebo dealers based in Stockport, we understand the typical Sebo buyer appreciates first class service but may be time poor. Although you are buying a premium product, we don’t think it must always carry a premium price tag. That’s why we guarantee to beat John Lewis’ price by a decent margin and our Premium Home Delivery service doesn’t cost you any extra on top.
Premium Home Delivery Areas
Our Premium Home Delivery is available within the red marked area on the map below:
- We deliver regularly to Manchester City Centre, Salford Quays, Media City, Worsley, Whitefield, Prestwich, Withington, Didsbury, Urmston, Northenden, Sale, Altrincham, Hale Barns, Bowdon, Timperley, Gatley, Cheadle, Cheadle Hulme, Bramhall, Heald Green, Lymm, Mere, Chelford, Knutsford, Handforth, Wilmslow, Macclesfield, Alderley Edge, Prestbury, Poynton, Disley, Marple, Marple Bridge, Whaley Bridge, Hazel Grove, Romiley, Stalybridge, Mottram in Longdendale and Glossop.
Why Buy From Us?
- Manchester Vacs are a family business based in Reddish, Stockport. We have been supplying, servicing and repairing vacuum cleaners for almost two decades (with roots in local retail businesses going back to the mid 1970s). We now specialise almost exclusively in Dyson and Sebo. As an independent business we can offer a more friendly and personal service to our customers than many of the larger national retailers and online stores. We know our products – we are vacuum cleaner experts.
- Which Sebo is for you? In our experience, people who have an elderly Sebo that has finally expired, or have friends and family who use Sebo already know the brand and which model they want. New and aspirational Sebo owners have often done some online or in-store research already, so they know which model they want. If you still need to do some research, feel free to ask advice on our >>discussion forums<< (opens in a new window) or read some other posts on the blog here.
- Prefer a traditional paper catalogue to choose? >>Contact us<< and we will post you one out free of charge.
- Our Premium Home Delivery service is designed for people who know what they want already. If you need to try before you buy or discuss your needs in depth, you may be better off visiting >>our shop<< where you can try the machines on our shop floor.
- Our stock: We always have the best-selling models in stock ready for immediate delivery. Any model or variant we don’t happen to have today we can get in stock within two days direct from Sebo UK stock.
- Pricing: The price you pay will be the same as you can see on our online site >>here<<, if you want a specific model or variant you don’t see there, we can get that too.
- Payment: We can email you a simple bespoke checkout link where you can pay with any credit/debit card or Paypal before we come. If you prefer to use internet banking, you can do that in advance as well. You can also pay cash on delivery if you prefer (we also accept Euros, Russian Roubles, US Dollars and Chinese Yuan/RMB). Please note we do not take cheques. Buying through a business and need a VAT receipt? No problem. Tell us what entity we should make it out to before we come and it will be done.
- Delivery: We know our customers want choice and convenience. Talk to us; tell us when you need it. We do most of our deliveries weekday afternoons where possible, but some have to be evenings and weekends to fit around our customer’s schedules. We want your business so we will be as flexible as we can.
- Discretion: Many of our vacuum cleaners sit in the homes of sports people, media personalities and HNW individuals. If this is you, you can rest assured our staff will not be bugging you for selfies and autographs or instagramming photos of your cars. Nor will your personal details be used for any other purpose than fulfilling your order.
- To take advantage of our Premium Delivery Service you can email us >>here<< (we often answer emails out of hours) or call our shop manager Claire between 10-4 any day except Sunday and public holidays on 0161 223 6814.
- Don’t need our Premium Delivery Service? Prefer courier delivery instead? You can also order our best-selling machines online and get DPD delivery with a one hour time slot. Click the banner below to buy online instead.